Day 1 : Your driver will wait you at your hotel lobby/ arrival lounge and transfer to Yangon domestic airport.Fly to Bagan with morning flight. Your local station guide will wait you at airport. Day 1, you will go sightseeing by car. Among many other destinations, visit the following points of interest:
- Shwezigon pagoda – the prototype for later Myanmar Pagodas built by king Anawrahta;
- Ananda temple – King Kyansitha’s masterpiece and the crowning achievement of the early style temple architecture;
- Dhamanyangyi temple – the most massive temple of Bagan
- Kyansitha Umin, a cave temple featuring ancient paintings, another masterful project built probably during Anawratha’s rule;
- Thatbyinnyu temple – the highest building on the Baganplain;
- Htilominlo temple – the largest of the temples of Bagan.
- Shwesandaw pagoda or Bu Phaya.
Day 2 : we’ll arrange e- bike to explore Bagan with your station guide ( Off the beaten track). Lunch and dinner at representative local restaurants.
Day 3 : After breakfast, visit some famous pagodas/Temples in Bagan together with your station guide and then day trip to Mount Popa which stands as an extinct Volcano, about 1518 meters high. Mount Popa has an outstanding role in Myanmar culture, religion and history since earliesttimes. Its shrines are dedicated to the Worship of the specific Nats, the Burmese AncientAnimist Spirits. You’ll have a unique opportunity to learn about Nats and Nat-worshiping by climbing the stairs to the top of Mountain. From the top of the Volcanic Peak, you will enjoy the breathtaking view of the Myin Gyan Plain. Then enjoy your lunch ( Western/ Chinese/ Asian Food) at Mount Papa Resort. After Lunch on the way, visit a palm field and observe brown sugar and palm wine production. Drive back to Bagan and transfer to Nyuang U airport.
Fly back to Yangon.Your driver will wait you at Yangon domestic airport and transfer to your hotel.
- Domestic flights round trip ( Yangon- Bagan-Yangon)
- 2 night stay with breakfast at 3 stars hotel in Bagan
- English speaking Guide fees for 3 days
- Bagan Zone Fees
- Lunch & Dinner
- Transport & transfers ( Car & E bike)
Cancellation Policy : Refundable with fees.