- After breakfast (around 8AM), depart from your hotel in Nyaung Shwe.
- Walk to Htat Ei village, then to the Let Kin Village.
- On the way visit a long cave through the mountain.
- Lunch at Kone Sone village.
- After lunch, continue to Loi Kaw village.
- Dinner and over night at Lew Khow Village.
- Walking time for the day is about 7 to 8 hours.
- After breakfast depart from Loi Kaw village and walk through both Inn Thar and Pa Oh hill tribe villages. On the way on can enjoy their orange gardens.
- After the short break, continue walking until around noon. You will reach Baw La Bat (Inn Thar hill tribe), a village located on the top of a small mountain with a wonderful panorama view to the Inle Lake.
- Lunch at Baw La Bat village, then proceed to Mine Thauk. On the way, you will see wheat, ginger & cheroot leaves plant.
- After one and a half hour of trekking you will arrive at Mine Thauk village where the boat (or) Tuk Tuk will be waiting to transfer you back to your hotel.
Price Include :
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- One night stay accommodation at Lew Khow Village
- English speaking trekking Guide
- Transport to your hotel by tok tok or boat
For more information please email to email@example.com