- Departure at 8AM from your hotel in Kalaw.
- Walk to Myin Ma Hti mountain, one of the highest in the area (as well as the close-by Myin Ma Hti village), for about 3 to 4 hours.
- At Myin Ma Hti villagee, you can visit a long cave through the mountain, where you can see ancient stupas and pagodas.
- Lunch in the village.
- After lunch, continue to Phayaphyu, Kone Hla and Padupoke Village. On the way you will see bean, corn, flowers and tomato plantations.
- Dinner and over night at Htee Tein Village.
- Total walking time for day 1 is about 7 hours.
- After breakfast depart from Htee Tain village and walk to Kyauk Su village.
- After the short break, continue to Nan Yoke Village until noon, and have lunch there.
- After lunch proceed to Toe Lal village, then proceed to your hotel either by boat or by Tuk Tuk.
- Total walking time for day 2 is about 7 hours.
1 Pax – USD 90
2 Pax Group – USD 100
3 Pax Group- USD 150
4 Pax Group- USD 200
5 Pax Group- USD 220
6 Pax Group – USD 265
Price Include :
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch & 1 Dinner
- One night stay accommodation at Htee Tein Village ( Home stay or Monastery)
- English speaking trekking Guide
- Transport to your hotel by tuk tuk or boat
- Baggage transfer to your hotel
For more information please email to firstname.lastname@example.org