– Leave your hotel ( Nyuang Shwe / Inle Lake) at 8am and transfer to Inn Dein by boat
– Walk 30 mins until you arrive at a Da Nu and Taung Yoe tribe village
– Visit a home rice snack manufacturer
– On the way you will see onion and corn plantations and bamboo forests
– After another 45 mins walking you will arrive to a village where you will see a traditional bamboo hat workshop
– Walk one hour to the Makyeesin village, where you’ll enjoy fresh organic vegetables for a delicious lunch
– After lunch, walk for one hour to the Sal Ma village (Inn Thar tribe) and, after a brief stop there, walk one hour until your arrival in Inn Dein and it’s amazing decrepit stupa forrest.
– Next 30 mins walk you’ll arrive to Chaung Sone village, and will see plantations and old pagodas
– The final stretch will be a one and a half hour walk to Chaung Sone, a village known for traditional bag weaving, and from there you will transfer to the jetty and back to your hotel, by boat.
- Boat, purified drinking water, umbrella and rain coat
- Lunch (local food)
- 1 boat can carry maximum 5 PAX,
For more information please email to email@example.com