In the morning around 7 am, your guide will meet you at your hotel and bring you to the jetty where you will board a private boat and embark on a lake bound adventure.
Enjoy a comfortable ride with cushioned seats, lifejackets and umbrellas to protect from the sun or rain, as well as blankets in the winter.
Watch the Inn Thar fishermen lifestyle on the Inle Lake. Will passing through floating garden and floating villages.
Visit to the morning wet market, which changes locations every 5 days. Stroll through the maze of stalls while your guide explains the regional produce and goods on offer. Please note that no markets are held on full moon or dark moon days.
Cooking for lunch and enjoying local food together with the local boat people, in the villages on the Inle Lake.
One course entitles to-
- Two curries ( fish / chicken/ pork /beef)
- One salad ( Tomato / Avocado )
- Soybean soup
- Steam rice
- Stir fried vegetables / Potato fried
- Local snacks ( Fried Chickpea & Tofu Cracker)
- Welcome drinks
- Purified drinking water
After lunch, visit a nearby village, renowned for their wooden Buddha carved statues. Evening enjoy Canoe ride before sunset near Minethout area. Transfer back to hotel.
*** Special menu for Vegetarian & Vegan Available ***
- Sightseeing on the lake.
- Cooking Traditional Inn Thar lunch & dine with Innthar family
- Boat Rental fees
- English Speaking Local Guide
- Canoe ride
(1 boat can carry maximum 5 PAX)
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied
- Drinks and Beverages
- Zone Fees
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 5 Days in advance of the start date of the experience.