Mawlamyaing – Hpa An (Day Cruise)
06:00 Am : Welcome on board! Embarkation time is 7:00am. Continue sailing to Hpa-A
12:00 Pm : Arrive Hpa-An which is the capital of Kayin State. Hpa-An is the surrounding caves and mountains to explore. Then disembark from the boat.
Hpa An – Mawlamyaing (Day Cruise)
12:30 Pm : Welcome onboard! Embarkation time is 01:00pm. Continue sailing to Mawlamyaing. 06:30 Pm : Arrive Mawlamyaing and disembark from the boat. Mawlamyaing is the fourth largest city of Myanmar, 300 km south east of Yangon. It is the capital of Mon State with a population of about 400,000 people. Formerly known as Moulmein, it was once a major port and the administrative capital of British Lower Burma.
1) Payment Terms : Full payment is required upon confirmation of the booking.
2) Cancellation Terms : All the issued tickets are non-refundable.
3) Children Policy : Infants below the age of 3 years, sharing the seat with parents are Free of Charge. Children, 4 years and above will be applied as adult rate.
4) Other : Foods and Beverages are available at Restaurant and charges are on Passenger’s account.
5) Travel Insurance : We take no responsibility for scheduling or itinerary changes due to weather conditions, political situation, Natural disasters or other events beyond our control.
Included : Only green tea and a bottle of water will be provided.
Validity from 01st Nov 2019 to 30th April 2020.