Inle Lake Sightseeing Tour by Silent Boat
- Normal Sightseeing (from Shwe Inn Thar jetty): Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, Nge Phae Chaung, Floating Gardens, Floating Market (Ywa Ma), Weaving Workshop (Tha Lay), Inn Paw Khone village.
Inle Lake & Inndein Temples Sightseeing Tour by Silent Boat
- Normal Sightseeing (from Shwe Inn Thar jetty): Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, Nge Phae Chaung, Floating Gardens, Weaving Workshop (Tha Lay), Inn Paw Khone
- Extra Inn Dein visit.
Samkar Sightseeing Tour by Silent Boat
- Samkar visit. Sakar is a small village, near Sakar Lake, the “little brother” of Inle, on it’s south. It is accessible only by boat, on a scenic 2.5 hours ride from the Inle Lake. It is a very off-beaten track destination, as the area is open for tourists only since last year. Sakar is home to hundreds of ancient stupas and pagodas, but it is very little explored, or even known. A trip to Sakar is a wonderful way to dive deeply into the timeless heart of Myanmar and experience a virtually untouched area, in a way that won’t be possible in a few years from now.
- After breakfast, short walk to the jetty, where you will meet your boat. You embark on a scenic ride, about 2.5 hours on, along a small channel, tiny villages and lonesome pagodas. You will visit Sakar, the market and it’s surroundings. Lunch in Sakar. Return to Inle Lake.
- Highlights of Samkar Trip :
- Visit Nan Pan Market
- Pottery Home Industry
- Ta Gaung Pagoda
- Rice Brandy making home industry
- Old ruins of Samkar City
- Samkar Village
- Private boat (1 boat can carry maximum 4 PAX + 1 Guide)
- Pick-up from your floating hotel of choice, or from Nyaung Shwe jetty
- English Speaking Guide
- Wooden chair with cushion, life Jacket, rain coat, umbrella
- Purified drinking water included in the service
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied
- Drinks and Beverages
- Zone Fees
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 7 Days in advance of the start date of the experience.