Ballooning at Ngapali (21/Nov/19 to 15/Mar/20)
Ngapali offers a genuinely new and unique ballooning experience. For the first time in Asia your balloon flight will allow you views to the unspoiled coastline of the Bay of Bengal drifting gently over untouched jungles and hills. With its incredible natural diversity this location offers amazing glimpses of bustling markets with friendly villagers, golden temples and pagodas and the graceful Kissapanadi river which meanders through the old colonial town of Thandwe. Bird watchers will have a good chance of spotting some rare and exotic birds as the balloon drifts low at tree top level over pristine jungle but likewise you will astounded as you rise high above the hills and see the coastline of Ngapali bay with its fishermen and sandy beaches. Ngapali offers a truly exclusive and unusual experience. Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity!
Cancellation and no-show policy
- 20% cancellation charge will apply for cancellations within 35 days of the flight date.
- 100% cancellation charge will apply for cancellations less than 10 days before the flight date.
- No-show fees are equivalent to contracted rate for passenger(s) reserved.
- No-show fees are equivalent to selling rate for passenger(s) reserved.
- Flights cancelled by ORIENTAL BALLOONING for safety reasons, inclement or unfavorable weather conditions, or operational difficulties will be refunded in full.