- Shwezigon pagoda – the prototype for later Myanmar Pagodas built by king Anawrahta;
- Ananda temple – King Kyansitha’s masterpiece and the crowning achievement of the early style temple architecture;
- Dhamanyangyi temple – the most massive temple of Bagan
- Kyansitha Umin, a cave temple featuring ancient paintings, another masterful project built probably during Anawratha’s rule;
- Thatbyinnyu temple – the highest building on the Baganplain;
- Htilominlo temple – the largest of the temples of Bagan.
- Enjoy sunset Sunset Hill or Bu Phaya.
Departure Point : Your hotel, better to start around 8 am or 9 am and finish after sunset.
Return : To original departure point
- Included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by horse cart
- English-speaking tour guide ( Other language guide on request)
- Horse Cart Driver
- Drinking water and wet towel
- You can enjoy hot-air ballooning in Bagan in the morning.
- Sunset boat trip at Ayeyarwaddy River.
- Zone Fees
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 3 Days in advance of the start date of the experience.