In the morning we meet you at your hotel and then go to Mingalar Market in Nyaung Shwe (or) five-days market to buy fresh ingredients. After shopping groceries, we will take a boat ride about 15-20 mins to the villages on the lake. When you arrive to the floating cooking house, you will have some tea and local snacks. Then start cooking about 8-10 dishes, local cuisines.
After finished cooking, you will have lunch. You will also have a very cool recipe book of all the dishes to take home with you at the end. Later we will offer you a canoe trip around the floating garden and villages. Then we will send you back to Nyaung Shwe town(to your hotel ) or if you have to go to the lake as you wish.
- The morning class start about 08:00-09:30 till 13:00-14:00 (With market tour)
- The afternoon class start about 14:00-15:00pm till 17:30- 18:00 (Without market tour)
Additional Charges : Transfer to hotels which located in Southern part of the lake will charged extra $ 5 per boat ( maximum 5 pax ).
Validity : October 2019 until September 2020.
- Cooking Traditional Inn Thar lunch
- Boat transfers
- English Speaking Innthar Chef
- Canoe ride
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied
- Drinks and Beverages
- Zone Fees
Canceling Policy : 07 days prior to the arrival date, 50% of total persons reserved to be charged. Less than 7 days prior to the arrival date, 100% will be charged.