Service includes (1 boat – up to 5 PAX):
- Normal Sightseeing (from Shwe Inn Thar jetty): Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, Nge Phae Chaung, Floating Gardens.
- Samkar visit. Sakar is a small village, near Sakar Lake, the “little brother” of Inle, on it’s south. It is accessible by boat, on a scenic 2.5 hours ride from the Inle Lake. It is a very off-beaten track destination, as the area is open for tourists only since last 5 years. Sakar is home to hundreds of ancient stupas and pagodas, but it is very little explored, or even known. A trip to Sakar is a wonderful way to dive deeply into the timeless heart of Myanmar and experience a virtually untouched area, in a way that won’t be possible in a few years from now.
After breakfast, short walk to the jetty, where you will meet your boat. You embark on a scenic ride, about 2.5 hours on, along a small channel, tiny villages and lonesome pagodas. You will visit Sakar, the market and it’s surroundings. Lunch in Sakar. Return to Inle Lake.
- Highlights of Samkar Trip :
- Visit Nan Pan Market
- Pottery Home Industry
- Ta Gaung Pagoda
- Rice Brandy making home industry
- Old ruins of Samkar City
- Samkar Village
- Private boat
- Pick-up from your floating hotel of choice, or from Nyaung Shwe jetty.
- Wooden chair with cushion, life Jacket, rain coat, umbrella
- Lunch ( Set Menu)
- Purified drinking water included in the service.
- English Speaking Local Guide
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied
- Drinks and Beverages
- Zone Fees
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 5 Days in advance of the start date of the experience.