Over Night on Island in Myeik, Mergui Archipelago
3 Days 2 Nights Package (Minimum 6 pax Group)
Day 1 : Fish Farm -Tha Mee Hla Island – Marcus Island
- Pick you up at your Hotel round about 7:20 am.
- Depart from Seik Nge Jetty (Myeik) around 8 am.
- First, you arrive to Grouper Fish Farm, we will have a look and buy fresh fish in that farm and make BBQ on the Marcus Island.
- Then we proceed to Tha Mee Hla Island, it has a snorkeling point and you can swim and snorkeling around the beach. There is also small waterfall on that Island, so you can chill near waterfall.
- After that, we continue to Marcus Island. We will have lunch and relaxing, sunbathing on the white sandy beach and swimming, snorkeling and climbing the rock hill behind that beach.
- Dinner and over night on that Island. ( Accommodation : Tent)
Day 2 : Stone Beach – Smart Island – Nyaung Mine Village
- After breakfast at Marcus Island, we proceed to Stone Beach Island (It is famous for its stony Beach and snorkeling point.)
- Next, we continue to Smart Island. It is one of the good Snorkeling point in Mergui Archipelago.
- Then, we will go to Nyaung Mine Village and have Lunch and take a short break and relax for awhile.
- After that, we explore about Morken (Sea-Gypsy) people on that Island.
- Have dinner and over night on the island with tent.
Day 3 : Kawt Dwe – Basan Island – Dome Waterfall – Myeik (Main Land)
- After breakfast, we will go to Kawt Dwe Island for swimming, snorkeling and relaxing.
- Next, continue to another destination, Basan Island (swimming, snorkeling)
- Lunch will be served on the Boat.
- After lunch, we go visit to Dome Waterfall.
- We will go back to Myeik (Main Land) in the evening.
***This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions
Tour Price Include:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, water, soft drink and seasonal fruits.
- Car Transfer and Speed Boat
- English speaking local guide
- Tent Accommodation, insurance
- Life jacket and snorkeling equipments are provided to enjoy sea activities.
***This product is available only during dry season ( October to April)
***To book this package tour or for more information please write us at email@example.com